Friday, July 20, 2012

day 9

when i am aware of the god-self within me as my total fulfillment, i am totally fulfilled. i am now aware of this truth. I have found the secret of life and I relax in the knowledge that the actvity of the divine abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of the flow, the radiation of that creative energy, which is continulously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my divine consciousness. i am now aware, I am now in the flow.


Sending love to myself. sending lots of love to myself. Sending love to A's dad. focusing on his good qualities while maintaining the vision of standing my ground and protecting my boundaries. visualizing the most perfect renter renting my apartment for the amount I asked for, a foreign couple who would love the apt and love to live here! and so mote it be. Visualizing 50K on my account, sending love to my bank account, sending love to money. sending lots of love to the job i m supposed to have. sending lots of love to my lawyer. sending lots of love to H to help me finalize things with the apartment. seeing myself happy and healthy. sending lots of love towards my move to the states. visualizing everything going well and being problem free. visualizing me being completely problem free and my case being unproblematic and fast and inexpensive. and so mote it be!  visualizing being greeted by friends and finding a nice and inexpensive place to live in the states not too far away from my mom. And so it is!


No comments: