Saturday, July 14, 2012

day 3

I am conscious of the Inner Presence as my lavish Abundance. I am conscious of the constant activity of this Mind of infinity Prosperity. Therefore, my concsciousness is filled with the Light of truth


sending lots of love and light to the lawyer I am going to speak with in the US. Lots of love. Visualizing that I have found the perfect lawyer, the most knowledgeable lawyer. with the fee that is so cheap that i can afford it.
sending lots of love to my apartment situation. visualizing myself figuring things out in no time. sending lots of love to myself. sending lots of love to my credit card. visualizing it turning up in the apartment. and visualizing that no money has disappeared from my account. sending lots of love to myself. visualizing money on my account. and so mote it be!




No comments: