Sunday, July 15, 2012

day 4

thru my consciousness of my God self as my source , I draw into my mind and feeling nature the very substance of spirit.This substance is my supply, thus my consciousness of the presence of God within me is my supply.


Visualizing the most fantastic lawyer helping me with the custody issue and giving me a great news first of all about the potential custody dispute and then about the fee. Hearing the lawyer say that he will never get shared custody. And so mote it be! Visualizing my packing going extremely well and fast and finding the best solution for emptying my apartment and renting it out. Visualizing the apartment looking great and the most perfect renters to rent out this place.
visualizing out flight to the states to go well. Baby sleeping during the whole flight and me also being able to rest. visualizing making a good deal with M on fixing this apt. Sending M a lot of love for tomorrow. Visualizing me packing and sorting out the basement this week. And so mote it be! visualizing that getting the keys from As dad is very easy. he just gives me the keys and believes what i tell hiim about the guest. Visualizing E coming to visit me this week and next week and the two of us (3 actually) having lots of fun! and so it is!  Sending lots of love to A, to myself and to A's dad. Seeing me continuing with the yoga practice I learned today.

No comments: