Thursday, July 12, 2012

day 1

Restarting AP.
God is lavish, unfailing abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the universe. this all providing source of infinite prosperity is individualized as me - the reality of me.


Am grateful so grateful that H lent me money and that the case with PE is over. It went very well. Am so grateful. So grateful that there is so much interest from the employers. Sending lots of love to them. Lots of interest from the employers in the states and in Europe. I am so blessed
So grateful I spent the day with my little angel. We had a fantastic day! so grateful that we are about to leave and go on a huge new adventure. Amazing.
Grateful that there is a plus on my account and that money is on its way to arrive. Yeeahha!! Sending lots of love to my bank account. Sending lots of love to the time tthat will go very fast where I will be stress free completely awaiting 2 August. 2 August will come and we are leaving uneventfully. visualizing guys at statsf being holidays and half asleep and meeting being scheduled after we are gone.

Visualizing myself making the right decisions about the apartment, it being fixed soon and cheaply and me being able to move to the perfect location. visualizing our holiday in the states being amazing and me being lovey dovey with my mommy. and so it is!!!

No comments: