Monday, July 16, 2012

day 5

money is not my supply. No person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding and knowledge of the all-providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is my supply. My consciousness of this Truth is unlimited, therefore my supply is unlimited.


sending lots of love to myself. sending lots of love to AG, who might be my lawyer. Sending lots of love and visualizing that the fee I have to pay is affordable to me and is very very reasonable. sending lots of love to the whole situation. Visualizing that the issue with storing stuff and fixing the apartment and packing is easy and effortless. sending lots of money to my bank account. visualizing great influx of money to my bank account. sending lots of love to my mother. visualizing the two of us getting along extremely well. visualizing that my visit to the US and stay at her place goes extremely smoothly.   Visualizing being called to job interviews while i am in the US.


No comments: