Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 3

I am conscious of the Inner Presence as my lavish Abundance. I am conscious of the constant activity of this Mind of infinity Prosperity.  Therefore, my concsciousness is filled with the Light of truth

Sending lots of love to KE, to TKO, to KT, visualizing that they all give me a super reference.Visualizing myself getting a fantastic offer from L,  a job offer I cannot refuse. Sending lots of love to TK, sending lots of love to L, sending lots of love to myself to get detached from the outcome. visualizing myself celebrating my new job with I and E. visualizing myself making a call to my mom giving her the news. visualizing myself starting my new job on 3 September!!!

Sending lots of love to statsf., visualizing them letting me keep custody of A and A's dad accepting it. Sending lots of love to A's dad. sending lots of love to my lawyer on friday. visualizing that she gives me very good news that the custody is mine and i have nothing to worry about.

No comments: