Thursday, July 19, 2012

day 8

My consciousness of the spirit within me as my unlimited source is the Divine power to make all things new, to lift me up to the High Road of Abundant prosperity. This awareness, understanding and knowledge of Spirit appears as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire.

Sending lots of love to myself and my car and the buyer for my  car. Sending lots of love, visualizing that all the issues with the people moving into this apartment are solved. visualizing ppl moving into apt on 15 aug with apt being ready and all the problems being solved with me being able to stay in the states and not come back to Dk.
 visualizing money on my account. sending lots of love to my bank account. visualizing selling my TV and my furniture. and so mote it be!




No comments: