Saturday, May 26, 2007

What I have learned

This weekend I am taking more courses from the Institute where I am studying healing. This is what the teacher said yesterday that was important. She said to let go of the scales that we grew to protect ourselves, scales that are our false facade. Then who we really are will emerge. We just need to provide a safe environment for this real "us" to let this part of us grow.

What I learned since the last course:
I want to connect my body, my mind, heart and my spirit, to integrate them. Then instead of pulling me in different directions, they will take me in the direction that is right for me.

I decided to stop abusing my body by making it do things it doesn't want to do. I want to stop pushing myself hard when I am out of breath and need rest and relaxation and time for reflection: If it appears like I am doing nothing; I want to stop pushing myself to do something because this is my reflection time.

I decided to start healing people and charge them for my time.

I was dizzy after my initiation into Reiki II -Sei He Ki.

No comments: