Sunday, May 6, 2007

What happened when I visited Pinkas synagogue

The second time when I was in Prague with my mom, we visited the former Jewish ghetto and Jewish cemetery. One of the synagogues, Pinkas synagogue is a memorial as Hitler planned to leave it as a memorial of an exterminated race. The synagogue has names of jews from Czech republic - Prague, Bohemia, Moravia who were exterminated in the camps. I had a very strange feeling when I was there, I cannot really explain it, a feeling like my soul was mourning these people perhaps. A feeling that a piece of me died with all these people and now the rest of me who is left is mourning the loss. This is perhaps how I can describe it. I cannot really explain it. I remembered this visit as it left a huge impression on me.

This time I had a feeling I had to go to this synagogue again. I believe that a reason 'that souls who are wondering around and want to be born, somehow are reincarnated in a new child. If there is no soul, no reincarnation, there is no birth. I had a feeling that I need to go to the synagogue to ask G-d to end my suffering and send me a baby. While I was there, I made a prayer, and heard an answer. I am not sure I understood what I got but I had a feeling that the answer was positive. I will get something (I think). Then as I was reading the names on the walls, the feeling of mourning took over me. I sensed that there were souls in that museum whom I could sense. I asked them to become my child. I hope someone is interested but I had a feeling that a few were interested. Then, as I walked out to the old Jewish cemetery, I definitely sensed a heavy presence.

I cannot see them, like H can see ghosts for example, but I can clearly sense them. H's dad's death and what happened thereafter - him haunting us in our home, our little Poltergeist, really taught me what I sense even if I cannot see or cannot hear. All these creatures/souls are around us but operate at a frequency that we cannot detect.

Back to the cemetery, I felt a very dense presence, so again I wanted to interest them in becoming my baby, in helping me have my child, I suffer so much without that child, my heart and soul and my body are all longing for it. I also believe I was able to interest some. I hope all these Jewish souls will help a suffering Jewish woman... I talked to H about this, of course, he believes me but he is afraid of the souls and ghosts. I am not afraid at this point. I thought that if I actually saw them, I would not be scared. Let's see what happens with the treatments now.

No comments: