Sunday, May 13, 2007

Argh, I have to return to Prague!

I appreciate all comments and email of support. This Friday the doctor said that I possibly have 3 follies. One big one and two smaller ones. I said I want to stop but he said that it will be foolish. He strongly recommended that we continue. I was not sure about that, but we decided to return for ER on Tues. ER is on Wed at 7 am CET.

I asked my G.A. whether it is going to be a child, G.A said no. The no was very strong. Sometimes I am not able to tell clearly what he says but this NO was very very clear, but then I am still not able to stop with injections and stop with the treatment and call the doctor that I am cancelling the cycle. He srtrongly insisted that we continue and then I asked him if he saw cases like mine succeed and he said yes. There is no way to know whether the other two follies will become good size and will have viable eggs. There is no way to know if the big one has an egg inside.

I am writing this from the airport in Prague, when I return home, I will spend today and tomorrow meditating and asking questions. So far, I sort of felt that one folly will have an egg that will make it past retrieval but I cannot see that there will be an embryo out of it. I really want this to be over quickly if it was not meant to be. I am prolonging my suffering by not being able to move on. I hope to get an answer next week. If this embie is not meant to be my baby, I would rather there would not be an embie and I can focus on pursuing my career now. I am praying that I know soon. In any case I will know what the quality of my eggs are which is a good thing and I will be able to put the baby thing to rest, one way or the other.

No comments: