Sunday, May 6, 2007

Back from Prague

Last evening we arrived from Prague. Before we went to see the doctor, I was stressed but had a good feeling. H was supposed to do a sperm test and deliver into a very thin vial. I do not know how he managed but he spilled a lot of his stuff on the floor but managed to catch some. The sperm count was 16 million/ml which was a little below normal (normal is 20 mil/ml) but to me he is my hero. Considering his previous analyses (0 sperm, 7 sperms, 100,000 sperms) this one is super. I was very proud of him.

The doctor also found that I have four follicles. Not many, the chances are low with his number but I will continue to egg retrieval. The doctor said that egg retrieval is most likely going to be on Friday or Sat. I should be back on Wednesday for a checkup. So flying out to Prague again on Tuesday evening. I keep wondering if there would be any embryo but I had a feeling that I will have one that they would be able to put in. (I hope my feeling is right). I also somehow knew that I would have 4 follicles. Actually I made 3 on my good right ovary and 1 on my bad non-functioning ovary. Let us see.

No comments: