Sunday, May 6, 2007

Drawings of children from Terezin

The upper floor of Pinkas synagogue has an exhibit of drawings of children from Terezin concentration camp. As I was looking at some of the paintings, I started having visions. Then as I asked three times, "Did you come from the light?" - you are supposed to ask that to make sure the messages and visions are coming from a good source. The answer was yes. Then I had a vision of me catching a little girl - about 6 or 7 yo in my arms. She fell from the fence and I was there to catch her. Somehow I had a feeling of sadness when I caught her. She was wearing a black dress with a white collar- 30's or 40's style. I could not see her face clearly, but I could see her shoulder length wavy hair. When I caught her, I knew it was was me, but I had a different body, does it make sense? After I saw this vision, I turned to another exhibit. I saw pictures of children who made these drawings. I saw this girl on one of the photos. I was shocked! Maybe it was my daughter in another life?

After I started believing in reincarnation, I have always believed that in my previous life I was also a Jew who perished in one of the concentration camps. Somehow it is so painful for me to watch the documentaries about these camps. I have visited two camps - Teresin and Mauthausen. I have always felt like I have been to a concentration camp myself. I told H about this. He said to me that it makes sense. When he was having visions, he saw a vision of a concentration camp, baracks and crematorium, and felt a great deal of suffering. I asked him if he saw me or recognized anyone in that vision. He did not see me. But still this made sense to him and it definitely makes sense to me.

No comments: