Saturday, May 26, 2007

Visions from today - 26.5.07

During the energy circle, out of nowhere I had a vision of a little angel - Cherub - kissing me on the lips. It was so nice, sweet and innocent, and touching. I had a feeling of love and gentleness towards me during this kiss.

I liked it so much that I wanted him to kiss me again. We kissed each other a few times - it was so sweet, like a kiss from an innocent child. It made me smile and I almost burst into laughter. I had tears of happiness in my eyes. I had a feeling that it could have been the child I have lost at 3 weeks in February 2006 or perhaps it was my unborn child.

I remember how I kissed my mom on the lips when I was a child, she first smiled and then it made her laugh. So touchy. We had a name for it, but it is not translatable into English.

No comments: