Sunday, May 6, 2007

H

I am so happy that I am with a person who believes me when I tell him about things like these and does not think I am a raving lunatic. He definitely understands me. I feel absolutely safe telling him about this.

I do not share these thoughts and feelings with other people who are not part of my healer/clarvoyant circle. How can I? They would want to lock me up. Come on, I am dealing with scientists and marketing guys, for Christ's sake!

H is not perfect and our relationship is not perfect. I am not sure we are perfect fit and now sure how long we would be together. He has been refusing to marry me even though we have been together for almost 7 years now.

We had a huge argument while in Prague, I got so pissed that I wanted to walk out. But during moments like these, when I have these private things that I cannot share with anyone else, I am so glad that I can share them with him and he would understand.

No comments: