Saturday, May 26, 2007

My vision of inner me and realizations

I saw a radiant, beautiful confident inner me today during my meditation. It was a divine creature, blessed by G-d. I had a silver dress, was walking on a runway like a model. I had a lot of confidence and radiated from the inside. I realized that I started the process of becoming this radiant being on the outside too. This is what I am moving towards.

I am also meeting with my fashion consultant next Thursday.We are going to discuss what would work for me and then go shopping! I hope we can find stuff.

Today during my meditation I realized that before I mother a child, I need to be my own mother, giving myself unconditional love. I need it. I also felt unconditional love for myself today during my meditation.

When I became initiated into the 2nd Reiki II,I felt very present. I noticed everything, sounds, smells, my surroundings. For the first time I noticed that there was a tree growing in the hallway at the Institute. The tree looked a little fragile and it was a little tree. I realized that this tree is a metaphor of myself - before my growth started, I was a little dry lifeless seed planted in the ground, and now I am this tree. I had a feeling of WOW; look at how much I have grown (spiritually)! I feel that I am meant to grow much much more into much bigger tree than I am today but I need to be careful and take care and protect the tree I am now - it is fragile, it needs a lot of nourishment, love, water and protection.

No comments: