Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A morning of predictions

Yey! I hired myself a creative coach which is someone who will help me express myself in my clothing better. I need it to realize my vision of me as a healer. We are meeting next thursday - I am so excited.

But... today was a morning of questions and answers. I asked these questions - if I should be with H and got an answer of no.If I am going to lose my current job and the answer was yes. I asked when and the answer was 3 months. I asked if I should try to get a job with my current company in Switzerland and the answer was no. I asked what I should do with myself and the answer was START HEALING!

I tried to ask what country I am moving to next but I could not get an answer. I asked if I should take next seminar given by T. Page and the answer was Yes. There were a few more but I just can't remember them now. Yikes! H also said that in 3 months and a few weeks my job will change somehow.

No comments: