Tuesday, May 22, 2007

a couple of things and T. Page

A few things that I want to mention quickly before I forget. I asked my G.A. if H and I will separate. the answer was yes. I asked when and got the answer 6 months. then I asked if H finds a job. The answer was yes, when I asked when the answer was 6 months.

Ok, one reason why I am writing this down is because I am documenting my predictions. I went to get a healing from my friend M. She told me that while she was healing me, she got a feeling of loneliness from my heart. She asked her guide what is this loneliness connected to and got an answer that it was related to infertility. She said to me that she felt that I am in it myself (by "it" she meant creating a baby. H is not there with me emotionally. And she is so right! She also told me that she got a message that I may have a baby but H will not be the father.

She told me that she was happy in a way to hear that I had no eggs. Last time she healed me, she got a message that if there is an egg, it will result in a disabled child. She said that she does not think H is ready to deal with this. I said I am not sure if I can deal with something like this. But we do not need to be concerned about that.

Then I attended T. Page seminar. It was the most expensive seminar I have ever attended. However it is already pushing me towards starting my own business. I am in the process of creating advertisement. Ha! I also compiled the list of all the embassies where I plan to distribute my flyers. I already asked my friend to correct my translation of the flyer into Russian. Also, after this course, I feel different, more in touch with my right hemisphere and had an urge to hire a clothing consultant.

I already found one and hope to meet with her next week before my networking trip to Cambridge.

I am also very concerned about my job. I am concerned I will lose it without finding another one. I also feel that H and I are distancing from each other, although yesterday we had fantastic sex, it may not be enough to bring us together. The intimacy is gone and he does not want to open up and poses too many demands on my time. Today he is attending a seminar in anneagram - he is very interested in NLP (neuro linguistic programming). I was so unhappy yesterday, we had a fight. Why is he so needy? I feel like he needs me all the time. I have no time for myself and I need that time now to heal.

No comments: