Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Leaving for Prague in 2 days

My AF arrived (or did it?) so we are flying to Prague on Thursday. Tomorrow I start downregulation and on Thursday will begin the stims. My appointment with the doctor is on Saturday at 10:00. We will see if this body of mine has responded.

I got this book from Amazon.com on stress management. It strongly recommends identifying several potential solutions to a problem, then asking yourself during meditation about every solution and paying attention to any signals from the body. If the body tenses up, it may not be a good solution. I will try that. I cannot do it with things like infertility but definitely will do it regarding things like my job or with regard to my future job search.

I also want to practice self-love. No, I am not talking about masturbation here. I am talking about unconditional love towards myself.. How do I cultivate it? HOw do I feel it? How do I honor myself? Tom said to imagine a puppy coming into the room. Would you not feel love and adoration towards the puppy? Then try to direct this adoration toward yourself. Easier said than done. I am not sure how to do that. I want to, but how??

No comments: