Monday, May 7, 2007

I like injections

It is accupuncture session number two for me again in 40 min. I am looking forward to it.

Amazing how much I actually like injecting myself with these hormones. I cannot believe that some women are afraid of injections or hate the treatments.For me, it is something very personal, I am nurturing my babies (or future babies), I am watering them, taking care of them. I actually call it "feeding my babies" because these Gonal-F injections make my eggs grow. It is almost like a rare and beautiful but fragile plant - it needs nourishment to thrive and grow. It makes me happy knowing that I am able nourish them and contribute to their growth by doing such an easy and simple thing like an injection. I would do more drastic things to make them grow and thrive if it could help. But... injecting myself and taking care of myself emotionally and physically is all I can do.

Every day I am looking forward to injections at 9:30 pm. Amazingly, I cannot wait to inject myself because this is how I take care of my babies. With these injections I also send a lot of love their way. In the mornings I send energy to them through self-healing. Amazingly, I see that two eggs are violet and filled with good energy, and the other two are gold and are not so good. Let us see how many eggs will be good quality. Grow babies, grow. I really need to have this egg retrieval this week.

No comments: