Wednesday, May 2, 2007

accupuncture was what I needed

I went to an accupunctuarist today..She was a nice Chinese lady who looked very familiar for whatever reason? Maybe she reminded me of my psychpharm professor, M.G. It was so strange. I was scared of the needles but it practically did not hurt. Instead it was the first time I felt myself in my body instead of feeling myself in my head. My body felt heavy and grounded. I felt that the universe was sending me a lot of love and comfort. I felt centered and actually I felt that accupuncture will help me. After I left, I literally felt my ovaries being activated.

Normally I am not in touch with the inside of my stomach but today I was - it's good. Well, round 2 of accupuncture is on Monday, but tomorrow Prague is awaiting me. Prague, here I come!!! We are going to go to the Jewish quarter (or former Jewish quarter) and visit a synagogue - I need to make a wish. I made wishes in catholic cathedrals wishing for a baby but my prayers have not been answered. I hope that Jewish God is more compassionate to my suffering. But we shall see. If it was meant for me to get a baby, please G-d grant it to me. If it was not meant for me to have my own genetic child, then I trust that you know what you are doing. We shall see.

No comments: