Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Off to Prague

it's off to Prague I go. I am starting to feel indifferent. I am not sure I want to have children at this point. If this shows I have no eggs, I would feel sad but also relieved that the struggle is now over. I am tired of suffering and want to take control of my life. Now, I need to deal with my career and get it back on track. It has been suffering for the past 1.5 years. I want to get a new job, preferrably out of this fucking little kingdom. But I do not want to return back to the states. I like Europe very much, despite its problems.

Yesterday, I went to healer J, the one who taught me to talk to my G.A. He said that I need to learn to talk to my heart and that I need to learn to love myself -the same message I got from my G.A. He told me to connect with my heart every day the same way I connect with my G.A. He also told me that he rarely makes predictions but he sees me getting pregnant within one year, and naturally (huh?) It is not possible dude! But it is a prediction I want to document here.

He told me to say to myself I love you when I stand in front of the mirror every day.

No comments: