Monday, February 4, 2013

day 9

when i am aware of the god-self within me as my total fulfillment, i am totally fulfilled. i am now aware of this truth. I have found the secret of life and I relax in the knowledge that the actvity of the divine abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of the flow, the radiation of that creative energy, which is continulously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my divine consciousness. i am now aware, I am now in the flow.

visualizing my lawyer in xx contact me and agreeing to work with me at a very cheap price. and so mote it be. visualizing that he or she is a very experienced lawyer in international custody cases. that she is at least as good as MW. and so mote it be.
visualizing myself finding the most perfect lawyer for me in xx. visualizing figuring out the issue with my electric bill and resolving it. and so it is!
visualizing that my visa issue in G is completely resolved. and so it is!!! i am able to live and work here.
visualizing the F disappearing for good and leaving us (me and bebe) alone. and so mote it be.
visualizing receiving the notice about the court date in the states where the decision will be made this week and so mote it be.




No comments: