Tuesday, February 26, 2013

day 31

God is lavish, unfailing abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the universe. this all providing source of infinite prosperity is individualized as me - the reality of me.


visualizing that the business in xx turns out to be the best thing possible, without any problems. visualizing that i am represented by the best possible lawyer, at least as good as MW or better. we work so well together and it is someone i can afford easily. and so mote it be!
visualizing that my case in the US proceeds very fast with favorable decision. and so mote it be!
visualiazing that i start my new fantastic project on 1 May. and so mote it be!
visualizing that i find just the right babysitter, at least as good as F or better. The one who enjoys being with my baby and also helping me. we get along extremely well. and so mote it be!

sending lots of love to my bank account. visualizing a constant stream of money arriving to my account. And so mote it be!

No comments: