Friday, February 15, 2013

day 20

i keep my mind and thoughts off this world and I place my entire focus on God within as the only Cause of my prosperity. I acknowledge the Inner presence as the only activity in my financial affairs, as the substance of all things visible. I place my faith in the Principle of Abundance in action within me now.


Visualizing myself workign with the right lawyer in XX, someone I can afford. visualizing the case resolving very quickly in my favor. and so mote it be! visualizing a fantastic day tomorrow with the little angel, us having so much fun together. visualizing the issues w school loan disappearing. visualizing very little expenses from now on relating to my case in the uS and so mote it be. visualizing my tax situation and my visa situation is resolved. and so mote it be! visualizing my new project starting on 1 may where i live in the most perfect location. and so mote it be!

No comments: