Saturday, February 2, 2013

day 7

the divine consciousness that i am is forever expressing its true nature of abundance. this is its responsibility, not mine. my only responsibility is to be aware of this Truth. Therefore, I am totally confident in letting go and letting God appear as the abundant all-sufficiency in my life and affairs.


visualizing a fantastic day tomorrow. a great day, a productive day. visualizing myself finishing my presentation very fast and reviewing the literature fast. and so mote it be!  visualizing having a great evening with my baby. and so it is. sending lots of love to myself. lots andlots of love. sending lots of love to my stomach.  visualizing my fat melting away, visualizing myself feeling hot and attractive and very sexy. sending lots of love to my bank account. lots and lots of love!visualizing a stream of money flowing to my account. sending lots and lots of love to my employers. visualizing me starting my new fantastic part time job on 1 May. and so mote it be!

No comments: