Thursday, February 28, 2013

d.33

I am conscious of the Inner Presence as my lavish Abundance. I am conscious of the constant activity of this Mind of infinity Prosperity. Therefore, my consciousness is filled with the Light of truth.




visualizing a fanstastic and very productive day tomorrow. visualizing my case proceeding as planned. and so mote it be! visualizing my new lawyer taking the case in her hands and moving it swiftly. and so mote it be! visualizing my victory in xx and f budding off and dropping out of our lives for good. and so mote it be! visualizing going on a fantastic vacation that is very cheap for me and starting my new project on 1 may. and so mote it  be.v isualizing the case ending in the US very soon in my favor. visualizing that i stop spending money on my US case as there will be no need. visualizing my child sleeping RIGHT NOW! and so mote it be!   visualizing financial prosperity for me. and so it is!

No comments: