Saturday, February 16, 2013

day 21

God is lavish, unfailing abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the universe. this all providing source of infinite prosperity is individualized as me - the reality of me.


visualizing an absolutely fantastic day with my baby where i know exactly the right place where i can take her and we can have a lot of fun for cheap.
sending a lot of love to the F, sending a lot of love to F-ret. lots and lots of love. visualizing my case being thrown out of court very fast and being decided in my favor. and so mote it be!
sending lots of love to money and to my bank account lots and lots of love. visualizing my contract extended by 2 weeks. and so mote it be! visualizing myself landing a fantastic opportunity starting on 1 May. and so mote it be!

No comments: