Sunday, February 17, 2013

day 22

I lift up my mind and heart to be aware, to understand and to know that the Divine Presence I am is the source and substance of all my good.

Visualizing a productive day tomorrow. a very productive day here i am able to finalize review of the lit. and so mote it be.
visualizing that my lawyer contacts me tomorrow and it is the perfect lawyer for me so that my case in xx can proceed now. visualizing hearing good news from her about the future of the case. visualizing a very quick resolution of the case resolving in my favor. and so mote it be. visualizing the f disappearing from our lives for good. and so mote it be.
visualizing the constant flow of money on my account. visualizing discussing my situation wiht accountant and him taking on to help me. and so it is. visualizing my taxes in xx are minimal. and so mote it be.
visualizing getting 100K Euro in the near future. and so mote it be!
visualizing that my visa situation here is resolved and i am able to work legally. and so mote it be.

No comments: