Tuesday, February 19, 2013

day 24

I am conscious of the Inner Presence as my lavish Abundance. I am conscious of the constant activity of this Mind of infinity Prosperity. Therefore, my consciousness is filled with the Light of truth.


Visualizing me being contacted by the right lawyer and the right lawyer in xx working on my case and getting dismissed and decided in my favor. visualizing a quick process in xx and me being able to easily afford it. and so mote it be. visualizing my student loan issues disappearing and going away. and so mote it be. visualizing a very productive day tomorrow where i finish k review and bp for ven.t.emb. and so mote it be. visualizing my issues with p. maps disappearing. visualizing my d project a huge success. and so mote it be! sending lots of love to my account. visualizing a constant inflow of money on my account. visualizing myself showering in money. and so mote it be! visualizing 100K euro on my account now. and so  it is. visualizing myself getting in touch wiht my accountant in xx and him fixing issues in xx. and so it is! sending lots of love to my new project. visualizing myself working on my new project on 1 may. and so mote it be!

No comments: