Tuesday, February 12, 2013

day 17

the divine consciousness that i am is forever expressing its true nature of abundance. this is its responsibility, not mine. my only responsibility is to be aware of this Truth. Therefore, I am totally confident in letting go and letting God appear as the abundant all-sufficiency in my life and affairs.


visualizing a fantastic day tomorrow. i am very productive and the issue of france and also mapping of p is resolved successfully. visualizing that o. is very happy about my work. visualizing am is very happy about my work. visualizing that my project is a very big success. and so mote it be. visualizing finalizing the list of candidates for the project tomorrow and making the right decision. and so mote it be. visualizing that i have the right lawyer on my case and that i can afford this lawyer. visualizing my new project starting on 1 may, a fantastic fantastic project. visualizing my visa issues resolving themselves. and so mote it be!! visualizing the F disappearing from our lives. and so mote it be. visualizing the case in xx dismissed and decided in my favor. and so mote it be.

No comments: