Monday, February 11, 2013

day 16

My inner supply instantly and constantly takes on form and experience according to my needs and desires and as a principle of supply in action, it is impossible for me to have any needs or unfulfilled desires.


visualizing a fantastic productive day tomorrow. i am done paying my bills to doctor, ebay and electicity. visualizing myself proceeding regarding the visa in the right way. and so mote it be.   visualizing myself finalizing the slides for wednesday tomorrow and so mote it be. visualizing that  the french situation is resolved in the best possible way. and so mote it be. visualizing my project at d. a huge success. and so mote it be. i am very successful in everything i do. visualizing a constant stream of money to my account. my financial situation is getting better and better. visualizing 100K euro deposited on my account. and so mote it be!

No comments: