Friday, February 15, 2013

day 19

when i am aware of the god-self within me as my total fulfillment, i am totally fulfilled. i am now aware of this truth. I have found the secret of life and I relax in the knowledge that the actvity of the divine abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of the flow, the radiation of that creative energy, which is continulously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my divine consciousness. i am now aware, I am now in the flow.

visualizing the perfect lawyer for me taking control of the case in xx. visualizing the case in xx dismissed and decided in my favor. and so mote it be. visualiazing my accountant in xx resolving all hte issues re taxes, with me having to pay a minimal amount. visualizing that i declare only a part of my income. and so mote it be.
visualizing that the date is set soon at the US court to decide in my case. and so mote it be.
visualizing a productive day tomorrow where i contact my accountant, have a very successful call regarding the study. Additionally, visualizing that this call goes super well. visualizing that i am full of energy tomorrow and am very productive. and so mote it be!




No comments: