Monday, February 25, 2013

day 30

i keep my mind and thoughts off this world and I place my entire focus on God within as the only Cause of my prosperity. I acknowledge the Inner presence as the only activity in my financial affairs, as the substance of all things visible. I place my faith in the Principle of Abundance in action within me now.
visualizing that my papers are received by the lawyer who will represent me. visualizing that i am represented by the right lawyer in xx, the one like MW or better and someone that I can afford. and so mote it be! visualizing the outcome of their representation to be fantastic and exactly what i want. and so mote it be!

visualizing that the case in the US is now resolved and is not costing me anything. and so mote it be!
visualizing a fantastic presentation to the CEO tomorrow. and so mote it be!
 visualizing my tax situation in xx is resolved to my satisfaction this week. and so mote it be!



No comments: