Friday, February 22, 2013

day 27

the divine consciousness that i am is forever expressing its true nature of abundance. this is its responsibility, not mine. my only responsibility is to be aware of this Truth. Therefore, I am totally confident in letting go and letting God appear as the abundant all-sufficiency in my life and affairs.


visualizing a fantastic day tomorrow with A. We have a fantastic time together!!! and pick just the right things to do. and so mote it be! visualizing a constant flow of money on my account. visualizing 100K euro on my account now. Visualizing myself totally financially abundant now. I deserve this abundance and i accept it now. visualizing a fantastic job coming my way on 1 may. and so mote it be. visualizing my visa issues resolving themselves while me being able to live here and work here in G without any issues. and so mote it be! visualizing my little one healthy. and so mote it be. visualizing myself in an excellent health. and so mote it be. visualizing the case in xx proceeding without delay, with my lawyer receiving papers from the previous lawyer early next week. and so mote it be!

No comments: