Wednesday, February 13, 2013

day 18

My consciousness of the spirit within me as my unlimited source is the Divine power to make all things new, to lift me up to the High Road of Abundant prosperity. This awareness, understanding and knowledge of Spirit appears as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire.



visualizing a fantastic day tomorrow. visualializing my d. project a huge success. visualizing i am productive tomorrow and manage to do everything i need to do. and so mote it be. visualizing i contact am and discuss what i need and send reviewed qre to the team. and so mote it be. visualizing to be notified from the US about my case going forward and the date being assigned very soon. and so mote it be. visualizing the case moving in xx as well and my lawyer contacting me to discuss. visualizing i have the best possible lawyer and the one i can afford. visualizing contacting my accountant and he fixes all the issues i have in xx re my business. and so mote it be visualizing my visa issues resolving and me being able to work here. and so mote it be. visualizing me getting a fantastic project, the one that lets me spend enough time with my baby and also provides very well for both of us. and so mote it be.

No comments: