Sunday, February 3, 2013

day 8

My consciousness of the spirit within me as my unlimited source is the Divine power to make all things new, to lift me up to the High Road of Abundant prosperity. This awareness, understanding and knowledge of Spirit appears as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire.

visualizing my presentation tomorrow to be a huge success. i am super confident handle all questions well and know all the answers to all the questions.
sending lots of love to the F. lots and lots of love to him. Visualizing that i get connected this week to the lawyer i want to work with in xx. and so mote it be. visualizing that this is the most perfect lawyer for me. and so it is.
sending lots of love to my bank account, visualizing the  money flowing in constantly on my bank account.
visualizing my meeting w lawyer in G to be a success, with me applying and being granted a visa in the next month. and so mote it be!!!
sending lots of love to my employers, they are fighting over me, visualizing me starting my new fantastic job on 1 May. and so mote it be!
visualizing myself feeling hot and sexy and the fat just melting away because i love myself so much. visualizng myself to stay motivated to make changes in my diet. and so it is!


No comments: