Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Need to be surrounded by love and signs

I asked what I need to do to get pregnant and have this baby. I got an answer that I need to be surrounded by love. This weekend H came and there was so much love between us. I have also been sending love to myself.

We were very intimate and I thought that I could get pregnant. I also had a clairdream where I felt something was placed inside of me. I think it was a square. It was like a seed. I also had a conversation with someone. All I remember is this square being placed inside and I had some sensations and that's why i woke up.

Today I got back the results of the test I had - they measured my HCG and it is over 500 (3 weeks after a miscarriage). So I could not have ovulated. I need to stop thinking again about getting pregnant but focus instead on my well-being. This comes first right now.

Before H came, on Friday I saw a sign - there was this butterfly in the supermarket - that reminded me of my butterfly friend. I was watching it and it was flying around me. Then on Saturday I saw a feather flying across the window. Then on my way to the interview I saw many many signs. I thought it would be because the interview went well. But it did not. I did not like the people. They seemed very stressed. Two of them got sick at the same time and did not show up to interview me. So I am going to decline this position.

No comments: