Monday, October 29, 2007

After Reiki Master Initiation

Well, when I asked my guide if I need this Reiki Master education and why I need it, the answer was that I need and and this initiation will make me stronger.

Now, after the initiation, this is what happened. When H arrived to the airport, I was waiting for him but he did not show up. I asked how long should I wait, and got a message that I need to count until 25. When I counted until 28, he appeared.

Then my clairaudient abilities really really improved. Before I could hear the voice but only during meditation. Now I hear the voice every time I ask a question and the voice is very clear. For example, today I was on my way to distribute the flyers to 2 fertility clinics, but got this voice saying that I should do it tomorrow. I ignored the voice, and proceeded driving, but the traffic was so horrible that it took me one hour to get home at which time it was too late to go to the clinics. I also get answers yes or no which are written when I ask a question. I also got a message that I should stay at my current job and that I will get a promotion. Today I was asking about this and it appears I will be at my current company until the end of the year but in a different position (promotion?). I also asked if I would get a raise and got the answer yes but it is a no brainer, everyone gets a raise at the end of the year.

After the initiation, I am also clairvoyant and am able to see visions as short films instead of before I could only see them as pictures. I also feel things very well, so it's like WOW, so great. I can definitely use this to my advantage and will be using it more, basically in many decisions that I have to make about important things or not so important things.

No comments: