Wednesday, October 31, 2007

What I should do at my current job

I have been just meditating and I was strongly guided to do a couple of things at my current job -
to talk to this guy in the US I am working with and offer my help with a project. I have also seen it is possible that I may be asked to move temporarily at our company in the US to work on one project there. I want it to be a temprorary move. thís is the third time I am receiving this message.

Then I was guided to talk to one woman at work whom I do not like, but now I noticed that she is actually very nice and a very good leader. She actually looks like a man but she is very powerful and very good operationally wise. I was told to approach her and ask her to mentor me and be my role model as a strong woman. This is a second
time I got this message.

Then I got this message to talk to this nasty guy at my current job who is very good at creating a buzz about himself to ask him advice on how to make myself more visible.

All in all it is all good. I can see how this new gift I have, this increased sensitivity is useful.

No comments: