Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Day 7

"The divine consciousness that i am is forever expressing its true nature of abundance. This is its responsibility, not mine. My only responsibility is to be aware of this truth; therefore I am totally confident letting go and letting God appear as the abundant all sufficiency in my life and affairs."

My thoughts: I need to let go! Need to trust that God (the divine) will take care of things with the best results. Trust in God! My divine mind has unlimited source of abundance and unlimited supply. The only thing I need to do is to be aware of this source/unlimited supply and to let go of trying to control AND have trust and confidence that God (the divine mind) will provide for me according to my needs and wishes without any limitations. There are no limitations in what can be provided! None, as the supply is unlimited. I am loved and supported and get all the help I need. My divine mind is my connection to the universal divine and I know that the divine loves me and is helping me every step of the way. All my wishes have been fulfilled and are being fulfilled.

I can see that my thoughts are getting longer and longer.

No comments: