Thursday, September 27, 2007

visit to a clairvoyant

I am going to a clairvoyant - the same one who predicted I will get pregnant - and that H will move abroad in two weeks.

Also, I went to this evening with a very famous clairvoyant here. I am thinking of taking her course. However, I have a hard time understanding her - this language is something that I understand at an intermittent level. However, I did not like one thing about her. During the reading, she was talking to a woman about her and turned out not to be that woman she had a message for. Then afterwards, I felt she was trying too hard to show that she could find that woman for whom the message was. I felt she tried too hard. I was very impressed with her contact with the dead. She tried to contact two dead people and her information was spot on!

No comments: