Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My IF services - I finally jumped off the vagon

This is an update. I was pushed to create a flyer and send it out to people. So now I am ready to start advertising my services. I am asking for the signs of what I should do. If I was meant to do this, the universe will help me. I emailed the organization for the infertile informing them about my services. Then I went to see my doctor for another HCG test and asked her if I could leave my flyers there. And she said yes.

Then I emailed the networking group I belong to asking them to keep me in mind when someone with these problems contacts me. Now I am going to contact infertility clinics here.

Then I am going to inquire about this organization that offers courses to the public and see if I could offer a course about this and that will serve as an advertisement. Wow! I am on the roll. I need to speak to a classmate who is doing this already. See if she has tips for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.