Monday, October 29, 2007

Powers of manifestation

Ok, I am starting to believe in manifestation now. Today I had to call two fertility clinics to ask them if I could leave my flyers there. Before I called I manifested that at the first clinic the doctor would pick up the phone and that they would say yes, I can leave the flyers. At the second clinic, I also manifested the same.

So when I called the first clinic, the doctor picked up the phone! It's normally so rare, as he is very busy. I got scared and hung up!!! So I called the second clinic and they let me bring a flyer so that the doctor would look at it and then they would decide if they want to have it there or not. Then I called the first clinic and spoke with the nurse and she let me leave the flyers there. So that's why I rushed from work to get the flyers, and did not make it as described in my previous post. So tomorrow I am going to take the flyers to the clinics!!

I was very scared to call the clinics, so scared, so I cut the cords to fear, then I asked my guide virgin Mary to help me, I also channeled her. I could feel that my heart opened because Mary is just so kind and has so much love. I did not really prepare any text, but I said I am a former infertility patient and because of the suffering I went through, now I am a healer and help women going through infertility. Then I asked if I could leave my flyers with them. The nurse that picked up the phone was so happy because first she thought I said I wanted to donate my eggs to which I responded I wish I could do that, but I have no eggs to give, which is so true. My Goodness, if I could donate eggs to help a woman get pregnant, it would just make me so happy to be able to do that and to give someone a gift of a child!

I also need to call a few more private clinics tomorrow, after my healing.

However, today this girl emailed me - which I take as a sign that I am on the right track. I know this girl and she wants me to help lose her pregnancy related weight (and weight loss is my specialty). She was referred to me by my friend T whom I also healed for weight loss and she lost 3 kg and was very happy. Now, I do not know if I should charge this girl. I am thinking of asking her for a gift and if she comes back, then I would charge her. However this gave me this idea that I can specialize in helping women shed off their post-pregnancy gained weight. However, I do not know so much about these issues but there is definitely a demand for it, and it is very much needed. I am so excited that my friend referred this girl to me! Also, I am so happy to see her and help her.

No comments: