Wednesday, October 24, 2007

John Randolph Price's Prosperity Plan

Today is my day 1 of the 40 day prosperity plan. My last day is 2 December. These are some of the highlights. I got to know some of the things about my attitude towards money and it is quite disturbing. Here it is: I hate money, I am afraid of money. I am ashamed of money, I reject money. My integrity as it relates to money is 1 (1 is the lowest, 10 is the highest). In adition, I am irresponsible, careless, do not care about money and spend money uncontrollably. I spend, spend, spend and do not count.

I got all these answers by looking at a 5 Euro bill and asking it questions about my attitude towards money. Bizarre. So now I have a lot of things to work on.

Today is day 1 and these are my thoughts about affirmation #1. I am God, the source of my prosperity is within me. I am one with God, I can create prosperity. "It" can give me all I want, the source is really unlimited. "It" is me (I am God), so I can tap into my own source of infinite prosperity. I have infinite powers.

This is a bit strange even for me, as I do not believe in God. Maybe I will after this program.

No comments: