Monday, October 8, 2007

Clairvoyance session for H again

During my trip to Germany this weekend, I gave H a clairvoyance session on Saturday night. This is what I could see. I was able to characterize his boss. His boss has a lot of anger. i saw a picture of his boss yelling at H (or talking to him in a loud voice) and waiving an index finger at him as if giving him a warning.

Then I saw H leaving this job - when he leaves this job, it will be a sunny warm day and he is walking out of his job in a good mood. I see him wearing a dark suit - I think it is striped but I am not sure. It is definitely a dark - black or dark grey.
Then he asked me what he is going to do after. I saw a lot of pine trees again (forget the name of the trees but it is like a pine tree but with short needles). Then I saw him in our current apartment - he is walking around in the apartment, doing things, reading sunday paper. He took it to mean that he is going to be unemployed, but I do not know if it is right or not. Then he asked me if he should take the job that he is inquiring about at a new fund - and I said no. He asked me whether he is going to have his own business and the answer I got was yes. He asked what kind of business, and I heard the word "people". So I said it would have something to do with people. Let us see what happens next.

However, the information I give to him, appears that something inside me is blocked a little bit, It is hard to give out info. Whereas with my Butterfly friend, the information is just flowing out of me. It is very easy to give messages to her.

No comments: