Monday, October 29, 2007

Angel card reading to H

H visited me this weekend. I gave him a card reading about the job interview he had here. I got these cards: blessing in disguise, ocean, innocence and separately play.

We had a discussion about the future and I can clearly see that he has no intentions of marrying me. I however do not want to marry him at this stage. He also told me -Look how much development I have had in the 3 short months after he left. Maybe he is in my way - this is what he said and I think that he may be right.

He also plans to move into his sisters apartment when he returns and he wants me to live there too, but I cannot take my butterflies with me - I cannot live without my butterflies and I want to live in my own apartment! I have a bad feeling about moving into her place. It is taking me away from my mission somehow.

No comments: