Monday, February 23, 2009

day 25 of the PP

I am my own supply. My consciousness of this truth is unlimited; therefore my supply is unlimited. I am grateful that my supply of love is unlimited. I am filled with love. I have so much love to give. I give it to myself,, sending it to myself, enveloping myself in the pink cloud of love. I am sending it to my mother, to H, and his family, enveloping them in a lot of love. Sending sending sending love from my heart to them. Sending love from my heart to my clients. Enveloping them in the pink light of love. I am so grateful that I can help them. Thank you. Thank YOU.

In particular I am sending love to this girl who contacted me. Sending her a lot of love. May she get what she needs in her development path.

I am grateful that I am in touch with this love and can feel in my heart so clearly! Thank YOU. I am also grateful for a good day today where I was productive. I am grateful tomorrow I do not need to go to work until THursday, grateful that I am traveling to Germany on Thursday evening. Thank you.

I am also grateful that the space that my friend occupied is now open. A big space is open for a new friend or friends.

No comments: