Saturday, February 7, 2009

day 21

I am God, I am abundance, I am love. All I need to do is believe that this is so and so it is!

I am very grateful today for UNINTERRUPTED 8 hours of sleep last night. Thank YOU!!! I am also grateful that today I will also have uninterrupted 8 hours of sleep. Thank you for this.
I am very grateful that the stress I had is now gone because things have changed at work and now I can relax and my timelines are not so stringent. I am also very grateful that this will probably continues for another 6 weeks or so where I can rest a bit. I am very very grateful that I had a meeting about Russia and will have one again when Mr B returns and will update me.
I am grateful because we have had a very nice day today with H. we went for a very nice walk and even though my regular swimming pool was closed today, I managed to go to another one where the water is normally cold, but today it was very warm. I really enjoyed myself swimming. It was fantastic! I am so grateful for this.
I am so grateful for my life. Thank you. I am grateful for every minute of it. My heart is filled with gratitude, my heart is filled with love. I love myself so much!!!

I am grateful that I have lost weight and look nice in a two piece bathing suit. I am grateful that I have such a nice body and great legs! I am grateful that I have energy to do what I need to do.
I am grateful that I found this girl on the internet who is into pole dancing. I LOVE pole dancing. I have been looking for an opportunity to do it here since I moved here, and here it is! So grateful: I think I am manifesting new friends. I am also very grateful that the time is moving forward and my first workshop is coming up. I am grateful for all my clients and sending them so much love. I am grateful that I am in touch with that love. I am so happy about that!

I am so looking forward to Sunday!!

No comments: