Sunday, February 22, 2009

day 24

I am my supply. My spirit is divine and is connected to God. This supplies me with EVERYTHING I need and want.
I am so filled with gratitude. I feel grateful for my life, for being able to be a lightworker, for people, my clients who come to me. I am so grateful that they come to me, grateful for feeling so happy that I can help them, that they leave illuminated and at peace. I am grateful that I give them so much love and grateful that I can feel this love inside me.
I am grateful for today I had a good day. I rested, slept well, had a delicious chicken soup. I am so grateful for today. I am grateful I saw my friend M today, and she gave me the instruction to improve my social life. So grateful for that. I am grateful that I found this meditation group I am going to join. Grateful that I have decided to work part time or otherwise to call in sick. So grateful that I have the courage to do it.
So grateful I got the instructions for sure about the roommate and the moving company. Thank YOU!!
SO grateful for the good news about my growing angel practice. Made me so happy!!!

No comments: