Wednesday, February 4, 2009

day 18

My awareness of the divine spirit within me is the road to prosperity and abundance, my road to feelings of grateful and happy. This is the way for me to feel connected to love, feel love and feel being loved.

I am very grateful today as the day before yesterday I had a very good day. Excellent day. I had a great meeting, went so well! I also slept so well. I am also very grateful today as I will sleep very well tonight. I will sleep all night long and wake up refreshed.
Another person signed up for the workshop, now there are 6 participants. I am so grateful about that!!! i feel so much gratitude and so much love for these people! I love them so much. I am so grateful that I am so connected to the source of love within me. So very grateful.

No comments: